Pet Friendly Community
We welcome you and your pets. At Highland Ridge Apartments, we consider allowable pets to be dogs, cats, guinea pigs, gerbils, hamsters, fish (in tanks no larger than 50 gallons), or small birds.
- No more than 2 pets per household.
- Puppies and/or kittens are allowed with veterinary letter stating approximate weight once fully grown.
- Dogs and cats must be neutered or spayed.
- A Pet Deposit of $250 is required for 1 Pet Household; Pet Deposit of $350 is required for 2 Pet Household
- Deposit must be paid and Pet Lease Addendum signed prior to move-in or prior to the purchase of a pet. The deposit will be retained until the resident vacates the apartment.
- Photo of the pet(s) and shot records must be required and retained.
- Snakes, spiders, ferrets, rabbits or any other type of animal, domestic or wild, are not allowed and will not be permitted on the property.
The following breeds of dogs are not permitted: Pit Bulls, German Shepherds, Huskies, Rottweilers, Chow Chows, Dobermans, or any other breed of dog that is known to be dangerous, or that is banned by law.