Pet Friendly Apartments Manhattan
Finding a pet friendly apartment can be tough. Here at Highland Ridge Apartments we certainly understand how important it is to have our companions by our sides. That's why we offer pet friendly apartments in Manhattan. We love your pets almost as much as you do.
Not only will your pet find a cozy place to call home, they'll also be able to take advantage of many of the great amenities within and around our community. The community features a large grassy area for your furry friends to get out and run out some of that excess energy. Several parks are conveniently located nearby for those pups wishing to socialize and stretch their legs a little further than our grounds are equipped for.
Call us today for more information on our pet policies and restrictions.
- Management considers allowable pets to be dogs, cats, guinea pigs, gerbils, hamsters, fish (in tanks no larger than 50 gallons), or small birds. Snakes, spiders, ferrets, rabbits or any other type of animal, domestic or wild, are not allowed by Landlord, and will not be permitted on the Property, including large breed dogs. The following breeds of dogs are not permitted at anytime: Pit Bulls, German Shepards, Huskies, Rottweilers, Chow Chows, Dobermans, or any other breed of dog that is known to be dangerous, or that is banned by law.
- No puppies or kittens - Pets must be at least 1 year of age and housebroken.
- No more than 2 pets per household. There is a $500 deposit for each pet, $150 of which will not be refundable.
- Dogs and cats must be neutered or spayed, with verification from the veterinarian.
- Deposit must be paid and Exhibit C – Pet Agreement signed prior to move-in or prior to the purchase of a pet. The deposit will be retained until the resident vacates the apartment.
- Photo of the pet may be required and retained.
Learn more about our Manhattan Luxury apartment amenities.